A custom-built, five-bedroom, five-bathroom vacation rental! This sprawling lodge is the perfect home base for your next exhilarating adventure in Ketchikan, Alaska. Retreat to your personal oasis. Ideal for your next group or family gathering. From the comfortable, well-appointed bedrooms each with a private bathroom and HDTV to spacious common areas equipped with all the comforts of home and a full kitchen to cook up a storm.
There’s something for everyone in these charming quarters. Curl up by the fireplace in the living room on two futon-style couches and enjoy premium entertainment on a 50” HDTV with DVR – or simply browse the web on our high-speed wireless network.
Relax on the covered deck while watching the activities of Knudson Cove Marina and the quiet waters of Clover Passage. You will have a close up view of eagles and marine wildlife including seals and sea lions and even an occasional whale that frequent the cove during the summer.
A gas barbecue grill and separate burner and large crab pot are provided for you to cook “the catch of the day!” In the evening you will enjoy sitting around the fire pit and talking about your adventures from fishing to sightseeing.
SMOKING IS ALLOWED OUTSIDE ONLY. YOU MAY SMOKE ON THE COVERED DECK. PLEASE DON’T SMOKE IN FRONT OF AN OPEN WINDOW AND USE THE BUTT CAN PROVIDED.
Summer Rates (May through September)
Based on the number of guests and the number of rooms occupied.
- Up to 6 guests using three rooms: $500/night plus 6.5% tax
- Up to 8 guests using four rooms: $650/night plus 6.5% tax
- Up to 10 guests using five rooms: $800/night plus 6.5% tax
- Each additional guest sharing a room: $50/night plus 6.5% tax
- Each additional guest over ten: $50/night plus 6.5% tax
- Minimum four night stay – Children under 3 stay free!
- Ask about our family and large group discount.
- Winter rates available on request.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
WELL-APPOINTED, FULL KITCHEN:
- Island – great for serving meals
- Side by Side Refrigerator with ice maker
- Beverage cooler
- Range with glass cook top
- Electric mixer
- Food processor
- Rice cooker
- Deep fryers
- Waffle iron
- Electric Griddle
- Kitchen supplies/dish rags
- Pots and pans
- Plates/glassware/wine glasses
- Staples, spices and condiments
- Coffee, tea, creamer
LIVING ROOM/DINING ROOM:
- Two futon couches (do not make into beds)
- Two gliders with foot stools
- Coffee table pops up for extra eating area
- Dining table with 10 chairs and four bar stools
- DVD Player
- High speed wireless internet
- Ceiling fan
- Bedroom #1 – Downstairs with 2 twins or 1 king
- Bedroom #2 and #5 – Upstairs with 2 double beds
- Bedroom #3 and #4 – Upstairs with 2 queen beds
- Dresser and night stands
- Wall mounted 32” HDTV on cable
- Alarm clock
- Hall bathroom downstairs with tub/shower
- Four bedrooms upstairs have showers
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Curling irons
- Bathroom amenities
- Child’s chair with tray
- Pak ‘n’ Play
- Baby Gate
- Toddler Toilet Seat
- Step Stool
- Medium sized chest freezer
- Iron and ironing board
- Cleaning products
- Front load HE washer/dryer
- Laundry products
- Gas BBQ Grill
- Separate burner and crab pot
- Deck chairs and table
Deposit & Cancellation Policy
Full payment is required on one to four night stays. A deposit of 50% of the total reservation is required on stays of five nights or more. We accept PayPal, personal check, cashier’s check, postal money order, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. The balance is due 60 days prior to arrival.
The cancellation fee is 5% of the amount paid with a minimum cancellation fee of $100. We require 60 days advance notice of arrival date to receive a refund.
Optional travel insurance is available direct from Travel Guard at 800-826-5248. You can cover your entire trip or just the cost of your lodging. DUE TO COVID-19 AND TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS, IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO GET TRAVEL INSURANCE FOR YOUR TRIP.
**We do not allow pets at this property**